Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lurked for more then 10 months and finally signed up a short time ago and just wanted to say thanks to a couple of people.

To our dealer friends (you all know who you are) shoot - in fact, everyone knows who you are!!! Thanks for making this a better experience for us. You've single handedly given us more information to make our process much smoother.

And, most of all thanks to our forum host - this is a great place for us Solsticians (is that a word)!!!

Good luck today everyone. Please be safe getting there.

Regards,
Rick

·
Registered
179 Posts
A Major Thanks!

Salutations to our wonderful forum members who have enlightened the nation! Those of us who have watched this car from its concept introduction and drooled from then on through the eop process have ensured (I'm sure) great success to Pontiac on sales of this model. I never thought this would be a car that I could own, price, ect., but I got my pre approval from my CU on Wed, and my ID yesterday. I hope to have the "1 of 1000" badge on my car, but haven't decided on all options. If all the information was not so clear on this site, I would have missed my chance for this car. My mother passed away this week, and this process has been my sanity. Moderators, pit crew and other 1st 1000 members - THANK YOU - :grouphug: to you - let us know when and where to get together after our Sols are delivered :cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WannaSolstice said:
My mother passed away this week, and this process has been my sanity.
Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure your mother would want you to be happy with a beautiful car like this. Remember to think of her when you turn the key for the first time!

·
Registered
275 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
My mother passed away this week, and this process has been my sanity.
when you drive around with the top down, you'll have an unobstructed view of her in heaven! i truly hope you enjoy your car! you deserve it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts