Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I'd like to wish all a very good Thanksgiving. This forum and all of you are among the things I am thankful for this year. It is nice to be "Still Here", with a tip of the driving cap to the late Ram Dass and his book the same title.

I got an email from Redline Auto parts either Monday or Tuesday at 8am about their Thanksgiving sale of everything on the site 15% off. I was going to order a new blower motor but my parts guy at the local Buick GMC dealership is on vacation this week so I look a look at Redline. Looking through their inventory is often interesting. I found one that looked like it was worth the purchase. When I had a problem with the cart I spoke with Ryan He was very helpful. I could have taken a drive to pick it up but the time saved was worth the free shipping. They discount for shipping if you pick up but you have to deal with FL tax. I have to pay FL tax anyway and not in a hurry to get the part, so I said ship and asked what the carrier would be. They use USPS or FedEx, depending upon the item. I asked if I could request FedEx and he said just add it to the comments box at check out. I did.

This was yesterday, 11/23 in the morning. It went out yesterday and I got it around noon today. Granted they are only a couple of hours away but I thought the service was worthy. Looks good and has to be quieter than the one in the car. It will occasionally make a annoying noise that gets through my diminished hearing. So that's on the maintenance list...

The discount code is thanks2021 for 15.00% off each item. I've noticed several of us have noted buying something from them so thought this worth passing on. I hope it's allowed.

Take care and Happy Thanksgiving

Richard Snipes

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
1,529 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Richard. Happy Thanksgiving right back atcha brother.
Here is to many more for you and your family (and your Solstice)
:)

·
Premium Member
2007 Sol NA (work in progress)
213 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like I need to keep an eye on this place. I worked at Martin Marietta for ~10 years back in the 80s just down Sand Lake Road from where they are. Was supposed to be in Jax this weekend, which would have really made a difference on those leather seats, but something came up. Oh, well.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. And, to everyone who reads this, for that matter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts