Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Yep.

Good balanced review. I wish they had elaborated on the "points that Miata wins." They just mentioned them.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Good Reviews=Mark-ups by Dealers?

Fortimir said:
Yep.

Good balanced review. I wish they had elaborated on the "points that Miata wins." They just mentioned them.
3 for 3 on Reviews. Looks like the Press is behind this car. I can see the mark-ups coming soon to a dealer near you. Hope not....... :leaving:

·
Registered
753 Posts
thanks for the link. it looks like the 'long lead' articles from the pacific northwest drive are starting to hit the press. in depth evaluations can't be far behind.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I have been impressed with the reviews so far because they have not hammered GM for the top design. They mention it takes longer than the Miata, but don't seem to mind it. :thumbs:

Now bring on the comparos! :devil:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
This review is much better written than Jim's from Canada. It just flows better and doesn't sound like a Miata guy on a Solstice Forum Troll rant.

It also mimicks my comment on another post a few minutes ago about 0-60 times not mattering in this type of car.

But so far, have any of these articles actually mentioned, as we here at the forum all know, that they were driving pre-production cars? Could that make a difference? I don't know, but I don't want to be reading comparison articles without that being very clearly stated within the article, because that causes bad slants of bias.

·
Registered
472 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts