Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The closer it gets the crazier I'm getting. I just hope they start sending the cars as they get made. We shouldn't have to wait just because some first 1000 have quality issues. Or if some first thousand are shipped by train and take 4-5 weeks that shouldn't be my problem. We have been waiting just as long as you first 1000 people .

·
Registered
409 Posts
deluke said:
I just hope they start sending the cars as they get made. We shouldn't have to wait just because some first 1000 have quality issues.
I don't know about anybody here but if the first 1,000 have quality issues chances are the first 1,001, 1,002 1,003 (you get the idea) will also have quality problems.

GM, take your time on mine. I'll wait as long as it takes to get it right!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Josh said:
I don't know about anybody here but if the first 1,000 have quality issues chances are the first 1,001, 1,002 1,003 (you get the idea) will also have quality problems.

GM, take your time on mine. I'll wait as long as it takes to get it right!
Quite a few vin's in 800-900 were shipped right away. I think they finally got it right. If you want to wait till next year thats ok but not me. And I'm talking about holding cars just becaues a first thousand person didn't get theirs, and it's on a train in tim buck too someware. Of course we all want our cars to be right.

·
Registered
936 Posts
deluke said:
The closer it gets the crazier I'm getting. I just hope they start sending the cars as they get made. We shouldn't have to wait just because some first 1000 have quality issues. Or if some first thousand are shipped by train and take 4-5 weeks that shouldn't be my problem. We have been waiting just as long as you first 1000 people .
Careful you are starting to sound like me! :glol: :glol:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yeah, the day I finally pick up my car is going to great! I just hope my bad luck with good luck goes away that day. I swear everytime something good happens, something bad happens almost immediately.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The weather here in Michigan has been sooooo nice lately :banghead: (highs in the low 80's).

I'm getting kind of edgy (all the people asking - "get your car yet?" doesn't help :brentil: ).

I wish I knew when the car was going to arrive (I've been assuming a mid-December delivery, but that's just a marginally educated guess ;) hopefully GM sends me an early suprise).

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
deluke, I know how you feel. The first EOP car got delivered to my dealer yesterday. My salesman was kind enough to let me know, so that I had a chance to stop in and see it in person before the owner picked it up. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! I want mine now!

Unfortunately, in addition to being very nice, it seems everyone at the dealership is CLUELESS! I asked them to please check my order status since I was there, and basically got a blank stare for a response. They finally had to admit that none of them knew how to do this. There is supposedly one person (I think its the Regional Sales Manager) who can check this. So they told me to call back next Wednesday to see if they have any new info for me.:willy:

AHHH!!! This means that I will continue to be a thorn in cricket's side, as he is my only salvation. (Thanks Cricket!) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts