Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Now that we know that some of the first 1000 are starting to move, I'm dying here & have to ask....

If anyone ordered the color COOL & has been assigned their VIN I would love to know. :willy:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
We have heard from an apparently reliable source that they will only producing the colors black, blue, and green for the first batch among the first 1000 cars. I believe I remember seeing that group consists of 350 cars. Then they will roll out the other colors. Not sure why they did it that way, but it seems to add up from all the VIN's we've seen posted. You can watch The List to stay current ...

http://ddz.net/solstice/

·
Registered
515 Posts
Cool EOP. As of 7-30-05, no VIN . Also, no TPW and prod code 3000, but I still think there is a question of the validity of these when dealing with an EOP car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Iowa Cool was mysterious black

No activity here in Iowa and I have a great "inventory manager" with whom I am working. When I changed my order from black to silver he told me that I might have my order pushed back. I will probably never really know about that but I do know that they are producing black cars now. Darn! But I figure that even the last of the first 1000 will be here fairly soon so I didn't have much to loose. I did write to "headquarters" and suggest they produce all the Northern cars first since we don't have much warm weather remaining in our area. Of course, they didn't reply. At least I tried! Sure would like to do some Solstice driving!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Cool's worth the wait

Chin up guys and girls :cool: Is worth the wait.

The pictures we've seen look like polished metal. In fact here the colour is called Liquid Silver Metallic, definitely lives up to that, but Cool has a nice ring to it too.

Please post some pixs when you get you cars. Some of us have a while to wait :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.