Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would submit the probability is great, that I would not have my Solstice right now if not for this forum.

It's important that we as members don't lose sight of the common factor that bonds us together. If Young, old, short or tall, skinny or fat. we all love the Solstice and we love this forum.
The Solstice and the Solstice forum is our bonding factor

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
555 said:
I would submit the probability is great, that I would not have my Solstice right now if not for this forum.

It's important that we as members don't lose sight of the common factor that bonds us together. If Young, old, short or tall, skinny or fat. we all love the Solstice and we love this forum.
:agree:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I am not in a bonding mood yet - I want my car, then I will bond :willy:
It is easy to say the grass is greener on the other side when you are already on the other side.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
You are your right on target. I probably would have never known about this car is not for this forum and my dealer, who I have to admit, let me know from the get go that this car was coming. We all share a great passion for what I hope will be a truely legendary car!

·
Registered
511 Posts
555 said:

555 You are a wise man, I like yourself, Fell for the Solstice 2 and a half years ago.I saw it at a car show and have been waiting ,Like all of us for delivery.
I came to this Forum ,and became a member. I joined for all the good Info,The forum members brought to it, Keep up the good posts,
God has blessed us all with life,
So be good to each other. And Party on Dude.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
My only regret to date is missing the opportunity to meet many of you at Detroit. It just appeared that I was in the wrong place at the right time and only got to talk to about a dozen Forum members. It would be great if we could plan a future gathering to compare notes on our cars and to enjoy each other's company in a setting more relaxed than Detroit. :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
My only regret to date is missing the opportunity to meet many of you at Detroit. It just appeared that I was in the wrong place at the right time and only got to talk to about a dozen Forum members. It would be great if we could plan a future gathering to compare notes on our cars and to enjoy each other's company in a setting more relaxed than Detroit. :grouphug:
Don't forget that majority of us weren't invited. But you guys did such a great job of sharing your experience that we felt like we were there.

I still think June 21, 2006 we should all meet somewhere or at least one somewhere per timezone. Maybe park the Solstices in a big circle, Stonehenge style, but I digress......

·
Registered
383 Posts
555 said:
If Young, old, short or tall, skinny or fat. we all love the Solstice and we love this forum.
Who you calling fat?? :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts