Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Post 549 will come before your 549 Sol and I would bet my future Sol on it!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Maybe post 549 will be about recieving #549. :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
brentil said:
My monies on my 5000th post. :D

I'm pretty sure I'll hit 5000 before my car arives.
brentil, you'll probably hit your 5000th post by the end of the day! Thats a sucker bet for sure.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
dengel said:
brentil, you'll probably hit your 5000th post by the end of the day! Thats a sucker bet for sure.
Adding to the thread seems to be the vogue thing to do, so here goes.

I speculate that Brentil hits 5000 after 549 is delivered.

Even 200 posts per day is a bit much for Brentil. Notice that there is a pause before his nick name emoticon :brentil: explodes--that is because it takes time for the posting engine to recharge before it explodes again... ;)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Crimson Avenger said:
Adding to the thread seems to be the vogue thing to do, so here goes.

I speculate that Brentil hits 5000 after 549 is delivered.

Even 200 posts per day is a bit much for Brentil. Notice that there is a pause before his nick name emoticon :brentil: explodes--that is because it takes time for the posting engine to recharge before it explodes again... ;)
HEHEHE

Yeah, I average like 10-15 posts a day usually. However I've been uncharacteristically as of late very active today. It's only 1:45pm and I've made at least 20 posts so far today I bet. I might hit 4900 by the end of today even.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
brentil said:
My monies on my 5000th post. :D

I'm pretty sure I'll hit 5000 before my car arives.

Yep, and I will hit 1000. At only 4 or 5 a day looks like my car won't be here too soon! :(

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whew!! just made it. 544 posts and car 549 is ARRIVED.
in case you didn't catch it in my beautiful wife's thread, i'm leaving the car in the dealer's showroom for a week or so. anyone in the philadelphia-bucks county area that wants to see a solstice in 3D, head up to Faulkner Pontiac on Street Rd in Trevose, Pa ( very close to the Route 1 / philadelphia exit on the PA turnpike)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
cdb said:
whew!! just made it. 544 posts and car 549 is ARRIVED.
in case you didn't catch it in my beautiful wife's thread, i'm leaving the car in the dealer's showroom for a week or so. anyone in the philadelphia-bucks county area that wants to see a solstice in 3D, head up to Faulkner Pontiac on Street Rd in Trevose, Pa ( very close to the Route 1 / philadelphia exit on the PA turnpike)
Congratulations you two! Do you think your dealership will let you take it for a test ride?

It's almost karma that you reached the Vin Solstice and your Post's totals

Good Luck :)

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks marco. it came with 19 miles on the odometer and i put anpother 19 on last night...just a short shakedown cruise.
the dealer is closed on sunday so we'll be picking it up saturday afternoon for a sunday ride to (it just worked out this way) a BMW benefit ride at a local racetrack. i hope we don't annoy our hosts when we show up at a BMW event in our cool Solstice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is already too late for me...

I have #5 and I'm still waiting, with no word from the dealer.

Deep, all options, two-tone interior.

Originally released from the factory on 8/12, recalled for "fit and finish" issues.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts