Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Back home to my computer! Think I have The Coupe Registry up to date. I had many notes from the last three months that just using my cellphone wouldn't let me post. Keep seeding me information. Vin # and location is what I need. Mileage would be nice also. Thanks Mike

Reactions: RedOne07

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
Page 1 Coupe Registry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for sending information to keep this registry close to accurate. WickedMike

VIN – member name - GXP\NA - trans - color - LOCATION - Mileage\ NEW\For Sale\ recent date

SEQUENTIAL VIN 2009's:

000002 - coppin_stayles- GXP - Manual -.......
Hey Mike - could you please put a date on the first post of this thread to reflect the date that it was last updated ?

thanks

Reactions: WickedMike

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
#371 mentioned in this FB post:

facebook

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hey Mike - could you please put a date on the first post of this thread to reflect the date that it was last updated ?

thanks
check first page of registry for last update date

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
#930 has appeared in Fla. - Owner is a Betty W. - unknown mileage 12/2020

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
There are a lot of coupes listed on the registry with no owner name and definitely a bunch with wrong current location. Please update me on your cars! Even if you want to have current mileage, I will just put as of that date. Maybe tell the new owners about this site and post if you sell. Many on the registry were posted from for sale by owners or dealers/auctions so their current location is really unknown. Please keep finding cars for me and have many miles of smiles with you coupe.
Mike

·
Registered
93 Posts
On the list in the same location but more miles and is now for sale on Hemmings for $27975.
VIN #: 1G2MT25X69Y000839
Mileage: 10,200
Transmission: Auto
Condition: Excellent
Exterior: Black
Interior: Black with red stitching

·
Registered
769 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts

Appears 1G2MT25XX9Y000701 was junked. Not sure why. It doesn’t show any info on accidents or anything. It’s transmission is currently for sale on eBay with 47000 miles on it. GXP automatic transmission

21 - 40 of 53 Posts