Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Back home to my computer! Think I have The Coupe Registry up to date. I had many notes from the last three months that just using my cellphone wouldn't let me post. Keep seeding me information. Vin # and location is what I need. Mileage would be nice also. Thanks Mike

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Update to 000666, this car was not totaled. I am the current owner and have full documented history. This car was signed by Bob Lutz and Fritz Henderson, nicknamed "Hell on Wheels".
000666, Oldsol666, automatic GPX+, purchased Sept. 2019, 11,800 miles, Inferno Orange ( Brazen). Is factory equipped with the power upgrade. I call it the "Beast". It currently resides in Washington St.

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
car dealer - # 758 - 25k miles - Edison, NJ

Reactions: MFA

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
For your registry. I've recently acquired a pre-production model GXP coupe from its original owner; VIN 106154. Its #15 on the preproduction list. Its an all original stick in cool silver with 33,300 miles and the soft top. Located in the California Central Valley and a blast to drive!

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
For your registry. I've recently acquired a pre-production model GXP coupe from its original owner; VIN 106154. Its #15 on the preproduction list. Its an all original stick in cool silver with 33,300 miles and the soft top. Located in the California Central Valley and a blast to drive!
welcome ! photos please !

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Posted on registry! Make sure you are checking the most current registry. Open Solstice coupe discussion tab and Coupe Registry will be first post listed. Note update dates! Mike

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Our group found Solstice coupe #001059 (mysterious black auto) for sale in Enterprise Oregon at Main Street Auto Sales for $22,500. 6/25/2021.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Our group found Solstice coupe #001059 (mysterious black auto) for sale in Enterprise Oregon at Main Street Auto Sales for $22,500. 6/25/2021.
Thanks Hunter: I didn't have that car in my registry. Do you know the mileage?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts