Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went through and searched to see if I could grab a few more states from the names that I had on the list already through their previous posts. And I found that I had one name that didn't even belong. That was my fault due to bad reading.

I added a state listing sorted by the highest amount of cars first, then in alphabetical. Any other ideas, just message me please.

Thanks for the suggestions sent in so far!

As for 0 ZIP codes, I think that the disqualified orders should go to the FIRST % of those on the waiting list that start with a 0 ZIP before those in a non 0 ZIP area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
I may not be getting a second call. The operator said she was totally satisfied after my answers and I checked with the dealership and my order shows complete...No more pending or confirmed...so I don't know why some of us are getting second calls and others don't. I have noticed that the questions are changing too...so, they may be in panic mode and just trying to keep up their end of the contract...Wish I was a fly on the wall at the call center.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
garytucker said:
I may not be getting a second call. The operator said she was totally satisfied after my answers and I checked with the dealership and my order shows complete...No more pending or confirmed...so I don't know why some of us are getting second calls and others don't. I have noticed that the questions are changing too...so, they may be in panic mode and just trying to keep up their end of the contract...Wish I was a fly on the wall at the call center.
garytucker,
I'm like you, the operator said she was satisfied after my answers and I also checked with my dealer. He shows my order as fully completed, waiting delivery (he was one of the dealers who did get 5 of the EOPs, and as of Wednesday about 11 am, his computer showed 3 orders as completed).
Rogobuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
garytucker said:
I may not be getting a second call.
:agree:
My status is now "Order Complete" and lists a "Verified" timestamp of 9:21pm on the 27th. That's 4 hours after my 1st call and 3½ hours after I faxed my DL.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
garytucker said:
I may not be getting a second call. The operator said she was totally satisfied after my answers and I checked with the dealership and my order shows complete...No more pending or confirmed...so I don't know why some of us are getting second calls and others don't. I have noticed that the questions are changing too...so, they may be in panic mode and just trying to keep up their end of the contract...Wish I was a fly on the wall at the call center.
Me too...I didn't ask but the guy never said anything about a 2nd call. Maybe they've decided they don't need a 2nd call (never undertood why that happening anyway :willy: )
 

·
Founding Member
Joined
·
5,849 Posts
Congratulations, Chris. Now, go pick up your 1000 Solstice Avatar picture from the gallery...(under unclassified pictures - mceb 4/27) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
Rogobuck said:
garytucker,
I'm like you, the operator said she was satisfied after my answers and I also checked with my dealer. He shows my order as fully completed, waiting delivery (he was one of the dealers who did get 5 of the EOPs, and as of Wednesday about 11 am, his computer showed 3 orders as completed).
Rogobuck
Update! Marilyn from Pontiac EOP just called (my second call from Pontiac EOP) at 4:07 this afternoon. All I'm waiting on the dealer to call for me to pick up my new Solstice. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
568 Posts
Only 15 Avatars for Us.

solli4me said:
Congratulations, Chris. Now, go pick up your 1000 Solstice Avatar picture from the gallery...(under unclassified pictures - mceb 4/27) ;)

I believe us "plain jane" members only get to pick from one of 15 pre-defined avatars. If that can be changed I'm FOR it. Let me know if I'm wrong here.

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
I was just reading this thread and thought i would check with my dealer and they said that mine also showed complete. 10 min. later Pontiac called and said I was complete and that all I had to do now is wait for my car to come in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
621 Posts
Karen1506 said:
Could it be that the people who don't need further verification have experience with GM (bought a car, Have a GM MasterCard, etc)
I got my 2nd call today, have bought GM and have the mastercard. So there would go that theory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
2nd call

I got my 2nd call this afternoon, was told to wait on a call from my dealer for delivery. I'm not holding my breath that long, but at least I'm confirmed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
2nd call, would not leave message

My second call came to my house this afternoon. My wife took the call, but they would not leave a message. They also did not leave a message on any other phone. This appears to be different from what many here have been led to believe, that a message can be left for the second confirmation call.

I'll post when I get the second call.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
Drex said:
I got my 2nd call today, have bought GM and have the mastercard. So there would go that theory.
Got my second call tonight at 5:34 pm EST. I have a GM credit card and bought GM twice already, so I dont think it has anything to do with that. I'll throw in with "they're desparate and trying to wrap things up quickly theory" camp.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
481 Posts
2nd call received

I got the call 5:00 PM EDT today....verified that I "qualified" and congrats.....

I asked questions, but only answer was 4th quarter delivery.

Mid-Michigan here.......I'll get it just in time for winter I guess....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Confirmed

5:14 PM Friday... I just got the second call frem Evan at a 318 area code. I'm confirmed and through! It's all over now but the waiting for that Winter Solstice Delivery. :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Finished call 2 came inat 5:31

Short and sweet. You are confirmed and your dealer will let you know when your car arrives. I checked with my dealer and he said the tried to call me this afternoon as he saw my order was posted complete....YES it is Finished
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
I got the 2nd call!

I recieved my second call at 9:55 AM CDT on Saturday April 30. :party: My original time stamp was 2:35:00. I asked why they did not leave a message the first time they tried to contact me (see below), and the reply was: "On the third attempt to call, if we cannot connect with you, we will leave a message."


giranda said:
My second call came to my house this afternoon. My wife took the call, but they would not leave a message. They also did not leave a message on any other phone. This appears to be different from what many here have been led to believe, that a message can be left for the second confirmation call.

I'll post when I get the second call.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top