Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda made a small mistake in the list I think. I was updating from work(bad me) and when I made a change at home, I forgot about the updates I did from work and over wrote them.

So if you could please check the list for your name for me, I would appreciate it. Double check time stamp/pending/wl/confirmed/state and either post updates here or send me a private message. Thanks.

It shouldn't be too bad, but I don't want to leave anyone out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine has been confirmed over the phone.... yesterday as of like 1:00pm.... they were really trying to get ahold of me because they called a total of three times before they got a hold of me the fourth time.... Lawson381 or 143 is the name on the list...

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Interseting update after visiting dealer today. All numbers still match and still shown as pending but timestamp now says 2:37:00. Anyone else have a change in time + or - ? BTW VOM is entered and secured.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Nice job Excelsior on the list. It's fun to check in on. Question though, what are the numbers to the left of the colored area supposed to represent? It's hard to believe that only 60 some odd people out of a 1000 are on this forum. Come on people, stop lurking! I don't expect that all 1000 EOP folks to be on this forum, but I know it's got to be more than 65 or so!!

Anyone else amazed at how many people out there seemed to have seen the Solstice for the first time on the Apprentice, and went down to the dealer to place an order the next day? A lot more than I would have expected. We are seriously impulsive consumers here in America. :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks E-

I liked the 381/143 thing.... My husband is the 381 and I am the 143 so that kinda gets the both of us! Thanks!

-Lawson143 :thumbs:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Change on indate

I visted my dealer today and had him recheck my indate. It changed to 2.31.20 CT on the 15th. He originally gave me 3.15.07 but that was the date
for the VOM.

·
Registered
162 Posts
:cryin: I have not received a confirmation call. When should I be worried?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The number to the left of the color signifies a projected order # as told by our dealers. This number is pure speculation and nothing more. I guess we will know VINs when the cars are in delivery.

Once that happens, you can enter the www.Solstice1K.com and keep a log for yourself and everyone.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
leolaw said:
:cryin: I have not received a confirmation call. When should I be worried?
No worry, the calls are really ramping up for next week I think. That's when the bulk will be made.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Time Stamp

I don't know my time stamp. I was told it was one of the first to go in, before the server crashed. Will check with my dealer on Monday.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Time stamp isn't super important. More of a fun thing to compare.

·
Registered
57 Posts
mceb said:
Time stamp isn't super important. More of a fun thing to compare.
To me Time Stamp is incredibly important....I am being told I am wait-listed. My dealers system, at time of order entry on 4/15 never completed the screen refresh such that we could print my order status. We believe it to be between 2:30 and 2:35. We know for a fact that I have an order placed and am wait-listed.....however, NOBODY at Pontiac or the EOP call center can seem to get my timestamp for me, or my dealer. IT HAS BEEN SUPER FRUSTRATING NOT KNOWING whether I might have an early enough time to "Possibly" move from a waitlist status to pending to confirmed.....

Iam not attempting to know "Where" I am on the wait list, but would just would like to know if there is any "Glimmer of Hope" to perhaps move/change status to be "One of the Lucky 1000".

I have been on "Pins and Needles" for 9 days now. :willy:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
dlent, true the wait list people are more interested in time stamp. But it's going to tough with so many people on the list to move up. Have you spoken to your dealer about regular allocation orders? Hope you get one.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Absolutely. We have spoken almost daily it seems. We both have tried to get this time stamp such that we can "hypothesize" about the possibility of any possible movement. We know of course, it all will depend on what sort of "Fall-out" there may be.....And no guarantee of anything

As of Friday, we placed an order against the dealers regular allocation. This makes me feel slightly better, however, had really, really wanted one of the first ones out.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I was wondering what the story was on those that are wait listed with times ahead of those that are pending? I guess if I was one of them I would be a little upset.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am upset 2:37:39 and waitlisted...

ateam_77 said:
I was wondering what the story was on those that are wait listed with times ahead of those that are pending? I guess if I was one of them I would be a little upset.
I cannot seem to get a decent answer out of Pontiac through my dealer what 'fist-com, first serve' means in relationship to the 'time stamp'.

·
Registered
6 Posts
one of those on waitlist with an early time...2:18PM

I am one of those that has a earlier time than others but am waitlisted. My time was 2:18PM on my printout. The dealer seemed pretty surprised to say the least. I was the 9th person in his dealership by the time i walked in at 3:00pm EST.

Honestly, I don't know what to think of all this. At this point I think Pontiac/GM whomever should use another factory to increase the output. There certainly seems to be enough demand.

Put it quite simply...i just want to drive a solstice sooner rather than later.

Cheers,

Zedman... :confused:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Too many time stamps for different steps of the process...

daz said:
I am one of those that has a earlier time than others but am waitlisted. My time was 2:18PM on my printout. The dealer seemed pretty surprised to say the least. I was the 9th person in his dealership by the time i walked in at 3:00pm EST.

Honestly, I don't know what to think of all this. At this point I think Pontiac/GM whomever should use another factory to increase the output. There certainly seems to be enough demand.

Put it quite simply...i just want to drive a solstice sooner rather than later.

Cheers,

Zedman... :confused:
The critical question is whether your 2:18 time stamp is your AutoBook time stamp, your VOM time stamp, or your EOP intake time stamp.

From your description of walking into your dealer at 3:00 EST, I'm a bit confused... Did you FAX your EOP registration information to your dealer before you arrived?

What does the print out you have the 2:18 time stamp on look like? If it's an EOP form, it should have your EOP registration number on it.... If it's just your VOM or AutoBook printout, there won't be any EOP stuff on the print out at all...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts