Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice buns.

I best go to bed before I injure any more people with my absolutely ridiculous random images.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Fortimir: You have such a huge library of photos. Maybe you can find one of a trunk holding a bunch of trunks. That would be an interesting way of measuring trunk space.

How many trunks does your trunk hold? :)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Fortimir: You have such a huge library of photos. Maybe you can find one of a trunk holding a bunch of trunks. That would be an interesting way of measuring trunk space.

How many trunks does your trunk hold? :)

That reminds me of our hooneymoon 32 years ago when we traversed New England in a 71 Camaro and found a trunk at an antique store in Vermont. It filled the back seat and travelled home with us. It would never have gone through the trunk opening even if it would have fit. Of the three, Camaro, trunk, wife; wife is still here.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gizmo2004 said:
Fortimir: You have such a huge library of photos. Maybe you can find one of a trunk holding a bunch of trunks.
No, but I've got a picture of two elephants having sex. That's two large trunks in one picture... err three if you think really long and hard.

WOOOAHHH BEDDD TIME FOR FORTIMIR!!!

I've got pictures of elephants, rhinos, sheep, and prarie dogs having sex... i mean, it's just expected when you have as many random pictures as I do.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Fortimir said:
I've got pictures of elephants, rhinos, sheep, and prarie dogs having sex...
And people wonder why we Hoosiers get a reputation for being podunk-town living hicks with nothing better to do with our time. lol j/k I jest because I am all too familiar with living in a podunk-town.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Fortimir, you need to get some sleep... :lol:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
simmonsmb said:
And people wonder why we Hoosiers get a reputation for being podunk-town living hicks with nothing better to do with our time. lol j/k I jest because I am all too familiar with living in a podunk-town.
After careful consideration, they are weasles, not prairie dogs.

·
Registered
206 Posts
As long as it has enough room for that over-sized driver and a sleeve Titleist Pro-Vs, I'm not going to complain :glol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts