Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

The Official (well, sort of) Luggage Rack Thread

5K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  RedOne07 
#1 ·
In light of the numerous semi-official Everlasting Perpetual Trunk Complaint Threads, I offer up this, the 1st ever Official, er, uh... sort of, Luggage Rack Thread. Feel free to post your own pictures, thumbnails or links to gorgeous cars that employed luggage racks.

And so, on with the show!

Being that a Sports Car's 1st duty is to high performance, and being that the Pontiac Solstice is a Sports Car, and being that it is a "back to basics" Sports Car at that, and being that heretofore said back to basics Sports Car is an affordable one on top of all things, I though I would offer this thread in solemn recognition of Sports Cars past and present that, for reasons rather obvious have luggage racks mounted thereon, the trunk being rather superflous to the primary mission of a Sports Car, particularly those of Family Back-to-basicis" and Genus "affordabilitus."

So, without further ado I offer a variety of pictures of Sports Cars past that made do with luggage racks to circumvent that rather sticky wicket of subjects in Sports Cardom.

Therefore, I submit to you the following posts:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.