Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw only 1 for sale on Flea Bay..........$229.00!!
Really?? Sheeesh!!

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Last year I still bought couple of "spare" ones from the publisher for something like 35$ each.

But seems the publisher stopped selling them and now links to a general Amazon search.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
I contacted him a few days ago and also asked him if there is any news on the release date.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last year I still bought couple of "spare" ones from the publisher for something like 35$ each.

But seems the publisher stopped selling them and now links to a general Amazon search.
I'd pay 30 or so for one.......wish I could find one.....I don't have too much to spend, just work part time, partially disabled......maybe check used book stores??

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Just tripped across this website Enthusiastbooks; says it's in stock $79. Folks may want and call to verify it is available for purchase before ordering. PHONE: 715 381 9755

Hey Red, is there a way to find out how many copies were originally published? Publisher was Lamm Morada Publishing Co 2006 Maybe it's time for a 2nd printing.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
The Solstice Performance book is available
jegs.com
$23.51

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Solstice Performance book is available
jegs.com
$23.51
Thanks for the heads up but I really like the other Solstice book........have to try to find one at a used book store I guess.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I found them on Abebooks. Got a tracking notification, no book ever sent. Giving the seller time to resend, but doesn't look good.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I found them on Abebooks. Got a tracking notification, no book ever sent. Giving the seller time to resend, but doesn't look good.
I just searched there.....nothing came up??

·
Premium Member
3,788 Posts
For what it's worth I spent over an hour looking for copies as I ran across some for sale last fall needless to say no luck . I'm going to the Detroit Autorama next month and they have a couple of auto book vendors there with pretty good inventory just give me a heads up as to what you are willing to pay and if I find one I'll pick it up for you no extra charge of course .

·
Registered
6,878 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I bought one back in 2007 when we had the Solstice convention here in Nashville. The author was there and signed the books for us. I wouldn't sell mine for any amount - just like I won't sell my car (Celeste) for any amount. :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought one back in 2007 when we had the Solstice convention here in Nashville. The author was there and signed the books for us. I wouldn't sell mine for any amount - just like I won't sell my car (Celeste) for any amount. :)
Everything is for sale for a price.
I'll give you $750,000 for your car....you wouldn't take it??

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Of course not. Never deal with psychiatric nut cases (which you would be offering that much money). No need to let those people in your life.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One Solstice book on Flea bay....$559.00!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts