Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
My dad got a signed copy (author) for $34.99 on Amazon last year.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Last year I still bought couple of "spare" ones from the publisher for something like 35$ each.

But seems the publisher stopped selling them and now links to a general Amazon search.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Remember Stan Kaminski is suppose to be releasing a new Solstice/Sky book this year. Titled; Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky, The Assembly Line. It was suppose to have been released in 2019, but has been pushed back to 2020.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last year I still bought couple of "spare" ones from the publisher for something like 35$ each.

But seems the publisher stopped selling them and now links to a general Amazon search.
I'd pay 30 or so for one.......wish I could find one.....I don't have too much to spend, just work part time, partially disabled......maybe check used book stores??

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Just tripped across this website Enthusiastbooks; says it's in stock $79. Folks may want and call to verify it is available for purchase before ordering. PHONE: 715 381 9755

Hey Red, is there a way to find out how many copies were originally published? Publisher was Lamm Morada Publishing Co 2006 Maybe it's time for a 2nd printing.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just tripped across this website Enthusiastbooks; says it's in stock $79. Folks may want and call to verify it is available for purchase before ordering. PHONE: 715 381 9755
Thanks but $80 is a little steep for me, appreciate the info though.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
The Solstice Performance book is available
jegs.com
$23.51

·
Registered
15 Posts
I found them on Abebooks. Got a tracking notification, no book ever sent. Giving the seller time to resend, but doesn't look good.

·
Premium Member
3,587 Posts
For what it's worth I spent over an hour looking for copies as I ran across some for sale last fall needless to say no luck . I'm going to the Detroit Autorama next month and they have a couple of auto book vendors there with pretty good inventory just give me a heads up as to what you are willing to pay and if I find one I'll pick it up for you no extra charge of course .

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts