Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have seen different color pics of the solstice with different interiors...but every pic of the sky interior is that ugly (imo) red and black...they will offer more interior options than just the 2 tone red/black wont they...my car will be black on black if i can get it.

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Skyolstice said:
Ok, i have seen different color pics of the solstice with different interiors...but every pic of the sky interior is that ugly (imo) red and black...they will offer more interior options than just the 2 tone red/black wont they...my car will be black on black if i can get it.
If you go to the Saturn Web site they tell you about the interior colors, also the Skyforum has this information also.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Skyolstice said:

Actually like the red/black and if it were available on the Sol I would have ordered it (with an appropriate exterior color, wouldn't go with blue too well!)

·
Registered
179 Posts
About the interior...

A lot of the guys on the Sky forum much prefer the interior of that car. I guess I don't see why. The Solstice seems to wrap around the driver more... perhaps be a bit more organic, while the Sky is much more angular and... basic IMO.

It just seems that a roadster/sporty interior should engage the driver. There isn't particularily anything wrong with the Sky interior, it just doesn't seem to pair up with the car. I own a Scion xB, and it has a similar interior, but I can understand that because the car is shaped like a box!

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
naoki said:
About the interior...

A lot of the guys on the Sky forum much prefer the interior of that car. I guess I don't see why. The Solstice seems to wrap around the driver more... perhaps be a bit more organic, while the Sky is much more angular and... basic IMO.

It just seems that a roadster/sporty interior should engage the driver. There isn't particularily anything wrong with the Sky interior, it just doesn't seem to pair up with the car. I own a Scion xB, and it has a similar interior, but I can understand that because the car is shaped like a box!
Im sorry, im not trying to be a dick, but anyone who owns a scion Xb, thier opinion somehow just doesnt mean much to me.

·
Registered
350 Posts
naoki said:
About the interior...

It only makes sense that people in the sky forum would prefer their interior (as a general statement). The appeal of a car is a very personal thing. Some may not like how the dash wraps around them and like square edges more.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Skyolstice said:
Im sorry, im not trying to be a dick, but anyone who owns a scion Xb, thier opinion somehow just doesnt mean much to me.
:agree:

Totally agree! The xB is a pointless vehicle, my IQ has even suffered since I purchased one. :willy:

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha ha, its good you understand

1 - 8 of 8 Posts