Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an old Vette owner I used to always wave at the other Vette owners on the road. I propose we do the Solstice wave to each other. Perhaps a waving hi five? What do you think? :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
There was great discussion of this early on. Maybe a moderator can did up the threads. I suspect Solstice drivers will be very courteous to others on the highway of life.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I say give 'em the finger....i mean the thumb....thumbs up that is!

·
Registered
245 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
As an old Vette owner I used to always wave at the other Vette owners on the road. I propose we do the Solstice wave to each other. Perhaps a waving hi five? What do you think? :)
i used to own a '78 silver anniversary vette. (sweet ride) but now i drive my beetle and we do the wave thing to. i say we do the wave thing for the solstice. :cool:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Waving

Looks like most of us are going to be waiving in some fashion. Now if we could only get the cars. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
Chances are your hand is not going to get very tired of waving any time soon. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Firebird99 said:
Chances are your hand is not going to get very tired of waving any time soon. :)
You're right! Don't expect to see many Sols for quite a long time.

I owned a Vette and the wave of acknowledgement is tradition and justified. I agree that we too have earned that right! :agree:

:cool:

·
Registered
158 Posts
The Mayor said:
You're right! Don't expect to see many Sols for quite a long time.

I am near the GM Tech Center in Warren, Michigan and I see Sols almost every day. The drivers don't usually even look at you - they are not owners, but GM employees with the demo cars. They certainly aren't waving! :lol: I think we will be a different group when we are driving OUR cars - not someone elses.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
CableStooge said:
[ The drivers don't usually even look at you - they are not owners, but GM employees with the demo cars. They certainly aren't waving!
I'm guessing they would probably wave at you if you were driving a Sol too. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts