Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it looks as if the summer is the delivery date, why no pictures of the top installed. I'm just wondering how it is going to seal against the back of the seat. :lurk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After reviewing the picture listed in AutoWeek from last springs test drive in England, it looks as if the top will be secured to the 'finger' holes on the trunk, being angled back towards the rear of the car. The rear window appears to be a straight drop down to the area directly behind the seat, reminding me of an old 60's style Mercury which had a power rear window that went up and down.

·
Registered
31 Posts
TravelinRaider said:
After reviewing the picture listed in AutoWeek from last springs test drive in England, it looks as if the top will be secured to the 'finger' holes on the trunk, being angled back towards the rear of the car. The rear window appears to be a straight drop down to the area directly behind the seat, reminding me of an old 60's style Mercury which had a power rear window that went up and down.
Yes I am thinking they have not released it yet because of some "surprise" witht eh top. We'll just have to wait and find out.

·
4,592 Posts
some of us are speculating they won't show it because it's not good marketing to show the least popular features of the car. When it gets to car mags or on dealer lots may be our first pics, unless, we get sneak peeks like the trunk photos from GA73

1 - 4 of 4 Posts