·
Registered
990 Posts
:cool:

*time for a trip up to the plant*

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I'm still waiting for something official. ....but let's hope the party will begin! :party:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
The official word coming is probably what Lori was referring to in the Oregon thread.

We'll call this the pre-official release celebration ;)

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm waiting for Lori announcement to make the wait over official,no premature ejaculation here(think of something else is a good way). :yesnod: :cool:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Dang, I do believe I am excited.

I've been lurking for a while now - kind of got to the point where I had to back away and stop posting in the forum as I was having massive Solstice delivery stress... I decided to just let the car arrive when the car arrives... But this posting has put me back into a full Solstice body tremble! Please say that this means we can expect some news up here in the great white north, too...! Pontiac on this side of the fence are masters of non-communications. I email them and they ignore me. It's kind of a time honoured tradition now...

Anyway, this is great news... although I have completely lost me state of delivery Zen - I want my Solstice NOW! :yesnod:

·
Registered
100 Posts
ummmm, I don't hear the phone ringing telling me that the car is on it's way. That is when I will believe "the wait is over."

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Time for some calls to my dealer. Mine was one that was orginally scheduled for build this week! :willy:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just called my dealer after reading this post. They still don't have a TPW in their system to tell me. They know I'm the first one in their EOP allocation. Do they really not know?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Nix Sol said:
I just called my dealer after reading this post. They still don't have a TPW in their system to tell me. They know I'm the first one in their EOP allocation. Do they really not know?
I'm not sure dealers are going to know much yet.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Yeah, I am with mceb. Production for an individual car takes longer than 1 day. I have seen 27 hours per car quoted in another thread.

If production of the First 1000 starts today, we won't see completed cars until later in the week. This is also implied by Gmlinedog's post in another thread,
Gmlinedog said:
They are on the way.!!Off the line by friday
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=54596&mode=threaded#post54596

Once cars are completed, then the dealers should see some changes in the system.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...it's not secret code

dengel said:
Yeah, I am with mceb. Production for an individual car takes longer than 1 day. I have seen 27 hours per car quoted in another thread.

If production of the First 1000 starts today, we won't see completed cars until later in the week. This is also implied by Gmlinedog's post in another thread, http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=54596&mode=threaded#post54596
Gmlinedog said:
They are on the way.!!Off the line by friday
Implied??? It's not "implied", he/she stated FRIDAY. Sounds good to me. From the "lines" mouth. :cool:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts