Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this part of the forum thread dead? It shows zero activity. If not, how does one access it? Do I have to request a password?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,228 Posts
Is this part of the forum thread dead? It shows zero activity. If not, how does one access it? Do I have to request a password?
It shows zero activity because you are not logged in to it. Did you read the description? I'll highlight some of it:

The Wild West - Political, Religious, and other Heated Topics
A password-accessed place to discuss political, religious, and other topics that can turn into passionate discussions. [password=enteringatownrisk] ENTER AT OWN RISK - this sub-forum is not moderated except for the most egregious offenses. Read the rules inside (basically, no name-calling, derogatory comments, and no spam - other than that, anything goes). Do NOT enter here and then cry for help - you are on your own.

And in answer to your other question, yes it appears to be pretty quiet in there. I don't know because I don't frequent that area.

:dunno:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DaveOC, You must have a lot of time on your hands to be so castigating. It was a simple question. Get a life...

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,228 Posts
DaveOC, You must have a lot of time on your hands to be so castigating. It was a simple question. Get a life...
I thought it was a simple cut n paste answer from the description of that forum. Castigating? I don't understand. I was just trying to answer your question.

Simple question, simple answer. I'll cut and paste it again: [password=enteringatownrisk]

·
Super Moderator
5,953 Posts
Castigating. I like that. But what Dave did, wasn't.

I find it interesting that someone takes the time to answer a question that shouldn't have even been asked, and you criticize (and actually attempt to insult) them for their courtesy.

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
We used to have considerable action over there but I think most of the highly passionate politically charged members wandered off to other places. I looked there a couple of times but I found it not worth the time and pretty weird.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
It shows zero activity because you are not logged in to it. Did you read the description? I'll highlight some of it:

[SNIPPED THE VERBATIM FORUM DESCRIPTION THAT DAVE INCLUDED]

And in answer to your other question, yes it appears to be pretty quiet in there. I don't know because I don't frequent that area.

Only Dave's words remain in his quote now. Nothing castigating there. Based on your response, The Wild West is probably not the place for you.

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
One of the reasons that I enjoy this forum is the fact that it allows me to interact with people who share the same interests as me in Kappa cars .With all the political crap going on in this county it's nice to be able to get away for awhile and enjoy some conversation maybe that's why the Wild West seems to be in limbo ? :grin:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DaveOc, Sorry maybe a bad day. Just misread your reply. Trigger finger put back in the holster.... Thanks for your input...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts