Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call last night from the sales manager of my dealership here in Indy. He said GM picked up his first order (mine) from the VOM. Problem was he was in New York visiting his family.
He had me email all of my options to him out there so he could get everything confirmed and moving forward.
I appreciate the extra effort to work on this while he is on vacation, he could have waited a week and I would never have known the difference.
Just thought I'd post a positive situation with all the bashing that generally hits dealers. :)
I'll let everybody know when I get a build date :willy:
Baby steps...we'll get there :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I had a very similari experience. My dealer called me Wed to let me know my order was being picked up the next day (yesterday) to verify with me all my options before it got pulled. I thought it was a great touch on their part. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
My dealer called me right a way and left me messages every where as soon as she found out the leather was not being offered this time for the first allocation. Was great about it. Ordered car without leather.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Zavean said:
My dealer called me right a way and left me messages every where as soon as she found out the leather was not being offered this time for the first allocation. Was great about it. Ordered car without leather.
How can you be a first 1000 and not get what you ordered

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
brentil said:
He's not a EOP 1000, he's one of the first 4 month allocation.
perhaps we should do away with the "First 1000 Member" title? I can see how it could be confusing. Anyway, this leads me to a slightly OT question. Will custom user titles ever become available? Meaning; will I ever be able to change what's under my name from the "Member" that is currently there? I generally tend to like changing my user title to go along with my avatar. Like right now I'd have it say "mm... clean hands" or something to that effect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts