Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just left the Oasis Conf. Center in Milford Ohio. Pontiac put on a ride and drive show for the new Solstice. Dealers were to test drive a honda 200 or Miata and see the difference when they drove the Solstice. As I got there they were loading the cars and heading to Detroit. They went up I 75 around 8PM Hope you get to see them. They had one in every color, They ALL looked Great. Hope you get to see them...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Portland cars to Seattle?

The Solstices that were in Portland may be headed to Seattle for dealers to see next week. "Something" is going on in Seattle on or around the 28th.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Detroit Dealers

beech23 said:
I just left the Oasis Conf. Center in Milford Ohio. Pontiac put on a ride and drive show for the new Solstice. Dealers were to test drive a honda 200 or Miata and see the difference when they drove the Solstice. As I got there they were loading the cars and heading to Detroit. They went up I 75 around 8PM Hope you get to see them. They had one in every color, They ALL looked Great. Hope you get to see them...
Does anyone know when and where they will be in Detroit?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In Detroit

The Driver told me he would be in Detroit Friday night and the show was to be next week. I would think any Pontiac dealer in the Detroit area would know where they will hold the show

1 - 6 of 6 Posts