Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dammit, I live 20 minutes from there and could have taken a ride down. Why didn't somebody tell me!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
305 Posts
From what I was told by my dealer this was for dealers only.

I like you am 30 minutes away, but thought I was not allowed to attend
since this is a learning session for dealers only.

But you may have been able to see one I don't know.

I was told I would not be allowed to test drive a car for sure.

Sorry, I knew this and posted the 18th date quite some time ago, guess you missed that thread.

Later!

·
Registered
33 Posts
We have a Pontiac Action tour on the 19th. - excerpt from email response to my inquiry to the VF Conv center folks, still may have something going on today. Worth a drive over, if in the area.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I drive past it everyday to and from work and as anyone from the area knows, the parking lot (plainly visible from 422) is often host to various car related events.

If anything is going on there today, I'll stop in for a chat. Wish I had brought the MSM to work today...at least that way I'd be recognized as an enthusiast. :)

As it is, I have the :yawn: Sentra (complete with baby seat). :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ride and Drive may have been a bust in King of Prussia, rained in the morning, I asked my son check it out ---he did (actually did something that Dad asked),later in the day and had a ride of a lifetime. Son's impression this car sticks to the road like nothing he has ever been in.

What a blast we all are going have taking the corners in this one. Team is packing up and on the way to NJ next. Thank You Forum members for giving this info out to our family, at least one of us had the chance to drive it (nothing past 2nd gear) and have a pro driver show what this baby can do... Thanks GM Ride and Drive team for being so great to my son.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts