Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need somebody to send upload instructions, just arrive at GM Solstices lined up outside for us lucky few...will send pics...to bad we can't do a live streaming video...HEY GANG....IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!! I'm just going downstairs now, will be back in hour or so!!! :willy: :party:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Just upload the pics into one of the free picture hosting sights, such as www.putfile.com, and then link to them (or put img tags around the links for them to show up directly on the forum).

Have lots of fun!! :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
been over an hour...where are the pics?????? I NEED PICS!! haha enjoy the cars while you can.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'll wager each and every one of you there is like a kid at their first circus. This is an exciting time! I hope to read the thoughts of each of you regarding the event, the car, the facility, and best of all, what was it like for you when the event was finally over.
Have a great time, enjoy the great company of the car lovers, and let Bob know the rest of us are living vicariously through you this wonderful event.

·
2,574 Posts
Michael said:
I'll wager each and every one of you there is like a kid at their first circus. This is an exciting time! I hope to read the thoughts of each of you regarding the event, the car, the facility, and best of all, what was it like for you when the event was finally over.
Have a great time, enjoy the great company of the car lovers, and let Bob know the rest of us are living vicariously through you this wonderful event.
Need a fix...post some pix

I feel like a peeping tom who can't quite see in the window

·
Registered
288 Posts
It's busy here. After the very short speech by Bob Lutz, the test drives are going on right after. I'm sure after everyone is done with their test drives there will be pix aplenty.

My test drive is at 3:00pm. Gotta run!

Flagg

·
Registered
184 Posts
Vin # 001

Did they aleady announce the lucky OWNER?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Flagg said:
After the very short speech by Bob Lutz
"Ship 'em...thank you, -Bob" :lol:

Good luck on your test drive flagg.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
GMtv........

If GMtv reps are tracking this forum. Please give full details on the events! Thousands want as much info as we can get regarding our precious Solstices'. :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
ntouched said:
If GMtv reps are tracking this forum. Please give full details on the events! Thousands want as much info as we can get regarding our precious Solstices'. :yesnod:
Speaking of GMtv, after the two week break. is it my imagination, or does Wendy Orthman now look pregnant?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Flagg said:
My test drive is at 3:00pm. Gotta run!

(AP News) 3:10 PM
Detroit, GM Suffers Rash of Car Thefts.

Detroit police have received an unusual number of car theft reports from GM headquarters. Details to follow...

:lol:

·
Registered
288 Posts
LBJay said:
(AP News) 3:10 PM
Detroit, GM Suffers Rash of Car Thefts.

Detroit police have received an unusual number of car theft reports from GM headquarters. Details to follow...

:lol:
Let me tell you, with all of those Solstices lined up with keys in them, my girlfriend had to hold me back from just taking one home! ;)

It's not really stealing if your willing to buy it...

Flagg

·
Registered
288 Posts
RJinAZ said:
Can someone post photos of "Cool?"

RJinAZ
My girlfriend conveniently forgot the camera up in our room, so I didn't get any pictures, but I got a bunch of video that I will try to post when I get home Sunday.

All colors were very nice, (Although white was conspicuously absent from the party) but in my humble opinion, cool was the nicest of them all.

Flagg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts