Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The shop I took my solstice said some cable inside is broke and It needs a whole new top. I cant find parts anywhere for cable or the top can anyone help?

·
Super Moderator
16,748 Posts
I have been able to get at least some of the parts for the top mechanism. You can look at on line sites that have the drawings for the parts similar to GM parts direct which include drawings with parts and numbers on them. this might help. Check with HOOSIER GXP who also has a lot of parts knowledge

·
Registered
177 Posts
Try searching for p/ns 19120673 (left side) and 19120674 (right side) the right side indicates it's discontinued. They're labelled as Cable, F/Top CVR RR Tens (Cable, Folding top, rear tension).

There are a couple of other cables, thought. I'm not positive this is the one in your picture.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
I have been able to get at least some of the parts for the top mechanism. You can look at on line sites that have the drawings for the parts similar to GM parts direct which include drawings with parts and numbers on them. this might help. Check with HOOSIER GXP who also has a lot of parts knowledge
There is a site called: TOPSONLINE.COM Solstice/Sky tops are available on that site and they also have a list of installers.

·
Super Moderator
16,748 Posts
Just to provide some historical information, here is the post on how Shreve1 installed an acoustic liner on his car. Its interesting as it provides step by step insturctions for removing the canvas cover from the frame, well partially. The only person currently active on this forum that I would think could actually replace the canvas cover is KG and that is because he just will not quit till its done and he has unbelievable skills.

How to install Head liner | Pontiac Solstice Forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts