Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just playing around to see how the new forum is working.

here is a photo in another thread...

·
Premium Member
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am just playing around to see how the new forum is working.

here is a photo in another thread...
huh... it seems that when you "reply" using the button on the previous post , an automatic "quote" occurs... ( terms as defined by the old forum behavior )

·
Premium Member
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is "reply" from the buttom of the thread page...

·
Premium Member
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
love this...

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Management: We installed new software on your computer.
Me: Is there going to be training on how to use it?
Management: Just watch the video.
Me: So there isn't going to be any formal training?
Me: So the video will answer all my questions?
Me: That's not how being trained is suppose to work.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I don't like this..... :( This may make up my mind on leaving the Solstice world altogether.....

·
Administrator
9,183 Posts
ChopTop - if this is in reference to the new forum format there is a Help section at the bottom of this page. Click on Help, then select FAQ. Many questions and concerns are addressed there.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I’ve been surfing around. Can’t figure out how to get back to the most recent post I responded to. It was a post by Ghost about this new forum. Guess I’ll have to give it a few days to hopefully figure everything out. Hopefully this new forum will let me edit the coupe registry anytime! Would be nice to not have to start new post every month!!

·
Super Moderator
5,951 Posts
I’ve been surfing around. Can’t figure out how to get back to the most recent post I responded to. It was a post by Ghost about this new forum. Guess I’ll have to give it a few days to hopefully figure everything out. Hopefully this new forum will let me edit the coupe registry anytime! Would be nice to not have to start new post every month!!
Click on your avatar in the top right corner, select "My Profile", then select the header "Discussions" and you will find all of your posts. Click the title of the post and you will be taken to it within the thread.

According to Admin "Cricket" in the "Community Feedback" thread, a user can edit their post for 24 hours, after which a "member of staff" has to be contacted. Classifieds are reportedly editable forever.

Maybe you should post the registry as a classified .......

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Click on your avatar in the top right corner, select "My Profile", then select the header "Discussions" and you will find all of your posts. Click the title of the post and you will be taken to it within the thread.

According to Admin "Cricket" in the "Community Feedback" thread, a user can edit their post for 24 hours, after which a "member of staff" has to be contacted. Classifieds are reportedly editable forever.

Maybe you should post the registry as a classified .......
just testing.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

test

1 - 18 of 18 Posts