Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered my car on March 31st. I don't know if the dealer did anything with it on that day but at any rate thats when I emailed him my choice. I did not get in on the first 1000 gimmick. I am number 4 on his list. This past Thursday the dealer reported to me that my order has been pulled, whatever that means. I am assuming its been picked up by the plant. Who knows maybe it will be here by Christmas. :cool:

·
Registered
905 Posts
You need to find out what slot you're in, in your dealer's allocation.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, now Cricket says I'm a "3000" and maybe in 3 weeks I get a Vin. Does that mean I might get it in 5 or 6 weeks?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Do we know how many zero zippers and free maintenance cars there are? It's looking to me like first 1000 cars will be completed sometime around September 2nd. It looks like they will be producing in the low 500's by the end of tomorrow. That leaves in the upper 400's left of the first 1000. Won't be too much longer before they start producing first allocation cars.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ojohnson said:
Do we know how many zero zippers and free maintenance cars there are? It's looking to me like first 1000 cars will be completed sometime around September 2nd. It looks like they will be producing in the low 500's by the end of tomorrow. That leaves in the upper 400's left of the first 1000. Won't be too much longer before they start producing first allocation cars.
Were they not around 490 yesterday? So they should be up to around 600, tomorrow. No?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ojohnson said:
Just does not seem that there would be many ZZ's

·
Registered
193 Posts
In another post over on the first 1000 forum http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=68968&postcount=101 I posted earlier this week, I was wondering if they wouldn't get up to 600 by the end of this week. I haven't seen any 500 VIN's being posted on the poll, and only 2 400's. I was trying to be conservative on my estimates. I'm sure hoping they hit 600's tomorrow so all you first 1000's get your cars soon. :) All the more sooner I'll get mine. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts