Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
I watched the movie again about a week ago and still enjoyed it greatly. And the actors were SO much younger even though it was made in 1979 - Sheen particularly but also the guys just starting like Fishburne.and Harrison Ford - only six years after American Graffiti and before his second Star Wars appearance.

I must say that although I appreciate Wagner, my favourite album is a Telarc CD called 'Wagner without Words. A German libretto adds nothing for someone that doesn't speak that language.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Doing some music list maintenance tonight. Came across this Boz Scaggs gem a year or so ago - never knew it existed. I classified it as the greatest musical "non-apology" ever written - perhaps some would consider it a bit egotistical and they should. It brought me back to an earlier time in my married life when I was working hard to establish my career and I was using that as an excuse to play hard also.

I never intended to be ignorant or uncaring, but ultimately, I was. Could have screwed up the best thing that ever happened to me, but fortunately she stuck with me.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts