Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I miss this weeks production figures, or has no one posted them?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Josh said:
You'll know early this week. Probably around the same totals as the previous week. It seem as if however....production totals mean jack. We need to know SHIPPING totals from this point forward!
Well, at some point they will mean something, because the lot will get full and they will have to move them out! :D

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Editguy said:
Well, at some point they will mean something, because the lot will get full and they will have to move them out! :D
True, but they will just ship them to another holding lot. and make us even more pissed off than what we previously were.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dylan01 said:
True, but they will just ship them to another holding lot. and make us even more pissed off than what we previously were.
I'm going out on a limb, Dylan, and predicting that you will receive your car within the next two weeks!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Josh said:
You'll know early this week. Probably around the same totals as the previous week. It seem as if however....production totals mean jack. We need to know SHIPPING totals from this point forward!
They don't give shipping totals on a weekly basis. After the month is over they will give total sales If it's sold it was shipped.

The total Sales on the Solstice From Jan. thru October was around 1500. ( This is what they give at the beginning of the month)So delivery would be about the same, I don't think many have been delivered and not sold.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Weekly graph of production to Nov 5th (week 15)

Here is the graph including this past week's production:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/30911235622.png&s=x11

If one totals the monthly numbers the number is 4498 to the end of October (excluding preproduction). The running total based on the weekly numbers is 4642, hence the total is somewhere between 4700 and 4900 after 15 weeks of production.

Delivery, well that is a different story.

I have officially dropped out of the waiting for my Solstice club, cancelled my order Saturday after more than six months of waiting. Good luck to eveyone else in their quest. ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
sorry to hear

Sorry to hear.

·
Registered
130 Posts
not happy to hear it

Saw where you were dropping out, 49N. Been following your posts for over half a year now. Makes me kinda sad. Haven't even put in my order yet, so I can't even imagine what y'all have gone through. Hope I have more luck when and if my order for the GXP goes through. Thanks for continuing to post.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Jonboy said:
Saw where you were dropping out, 49N. Been following your posts for over half a year now. Makes me kinda sad. Haven't even put in my order yet, so I can't even imagine what y'all have gone through. Hope I have more luck when and if my order for the GXP goes through. Thanks for continuing to post.

Thanks guys :thumbs: This is such a great forum I am going to hang around and see when all you guys get your cars!

So if I get back into the game at some point, it would likely be for a GPX version, maybe with a reconfigured gas tank, while we are at it. ;)

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
dylan01 said:
:agree: They can build all they want, but the production numbers mean little .... until they speed up the shipping phase. :yawn:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Nov 7-11 410 more cars

OK we have 410 for the week, 2045 for Oct, which gives a total of 4902 production cars Since the last week in July.

·
Registered
340 Posts
deluke said:
They don't give shipping totals on a weekly basis. After the month is over they will give total sales If it's sold it was shipped.

The total Sales on the Solstice From Jan. thru October was around 1500. ( This is what they give at the beginning of the month)So delivery would be about the same, I don't think many have been delivered and not sold.
OK, correct me if I am wrong. The total produced this year is about 6300 give or take, of which about 700 were pre-production. This leaves us with a total production of 5600 cars, of which only 1500 have been delivered as of 10/31/05. That leaves 4100 cars that have been built and are in limbo.

Yikes!!

Forgive my math, I was just rounding off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts