Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a set time for the website to open? I was thinking it was 10 pm EST on the 14th which would put it at 9 in Indiana. Everything I've been able to find just says after the Apprentice is over. Here, the Apprentice isn't over until 10. Does anybody know for sure?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
mceb said:
I thought someone said 9pm EST when the Apprentice starts?
I think you right, 9PM after the Appentice. Its supposed to be locked up until then.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mceb said:
I thought someone said 9pm EST when the Apprentice starts?
Well if it opens at 9 EST, then that would be 8 pm my time....2 hours before the Apprentice ends here. I'll have to make a call to my dealer tomorrow and double check.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Wonder if anyone thought about time zone difference in that 9 PM EST is only 6 PM PST and no one on west coast )except members here and other forums) will know where to log on 2 hours before the show airs.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
It's all really moo (bad Friends joke) anyways. As we know when you can get on the site has nothing to do with if you get a car or not. Unless you're afraid someone else is going to fax in their validation # before you as soon as the site opens. :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
simmonsmb said:
Well if it opens at 9 EST, then that would be 8 pm my time....2 hours before the Apprentice ends here. I'll have to make a call to my dealer tomorrow and double check.
I don't know about the TV stations in your area, but since we don't observe DST, our stations tape delay everthing so their schedules don't change. If the website is supposed to open at the end of the show, simply log on an hour earlier and you will be safe.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
According to the little card/brochure my dealer gave me, the EOP runs from 9:00PM ET April 14 to 6:00 PM PT April 24. To me that sounds like 9:00 PM Eastern Time for everyone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Apprentice website....

My dealer said the URL will be pontiac.com/apprentice[/URL] . If you go to this link right now it redirects to the Pontiac homepage. I will still be sitting in front of the TV with my laptop in hand on the 14th though. :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dengel said:
According to the little card/brochure my dealer gave me, the EOP runs from 9:00PM ET April 14 to 6:00 PM PT April 24. To me that sounds like 9:00 PM Eastern Time for everyone.
That's what I was thinking, so that means 8pm my time so myself and the other Indiana members will have a jump on everybody else in Indiana!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Well, exactly 7 days (minus 5 minutes) from now we'll all be jumping up and down at some dealership trying to get our dealer rep to type faster faster faster!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts