Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
If you have a copy of your confirm screen it shows there as "intake time stamp", next to status. If not dealer can go into their reports and fetch it out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i go into the solctice1k and log in at the dealership. we did try running a report to find it and it wont show the order time anywhere

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have a copy of the printout that shows my pedning status but there is no time stamp anywhere. I estimated my time, which I fully admit could be off by few milliseconds. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
PAS22 said:
I have a copy of the printout that shows my pedning status but there is no time stamp anywhere. I estimated my time, which I fully admit could be off by few milliseconds. :lol:
Printout from the 15th if you got one shows intake time stamp to the right of status pending or waitlist. Updated info dealer can access will also give timestamp as "pending date/time" right between order ref # and VOM #

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
achieftain said:
Printout from the 15th if you got one shows intake time stamp to the right of status pending or waitlist. Updated info dealer can access will also give timestamp as "pending date/time" right between order ref # and VOM #

Hey thanks! I'll call my dealer on Monday and see if he can get the updated info. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'll get the "click path" tomorrow

achieftain said:
Thanks for posting the location of the reference number. I had seen the intake time stamp, but missed the REF #.

I'm going into my Saturn dealership for service, and the Pontiac dealer is a short walk down the street, so if the Fleet Manager is in tomorrow, I'll see if I can jot down the click path that they need to use to navigate the Solstice1000.com site to find the timestamp.

Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts