Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm to the point in my life that I realize I have no one to leave this stuff to and I don't want to burden the misses with it . I've got a bunch of collector stuff and a lot of extra parts I've been storing over the years .I've got one more new build in me it's sitting in my drive and this stuff will go to pick up parts I need .I'll list a few items at a time as I don't want to get overwhelmed . The Solstice Book by Gary Witzenburg / Premier Edition : nice overall condition the cover has some normal wear and a small tear on the upper right hand corner (which I taped up) this is how I recieved it read it and put it away $75.00 / 2007 Solstice dealer brochure (2) nice overall condition 109 pages $20.00 / 2009 Solstice dealer brochure (this one has the coupe in it ) nice overall condition 118 pages $20.00 / 2006 Product Information CD and booklet rare like new condition $50.00 /GM Sport Compact Performance Build Book booklet (third edition) featuring the Ecotec engine only one I've ever seen $15.00 / Maisto 1/24 scale yellow with tan and steel interior mint (no box) $25.00 all items plus shipping I've got more collectables and parts most are NOS that I will be listing in the future.Send me a PM I don't get on the forum as much as I used to but will be checking in .Thank You !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts