Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I headed into NYC and stumbled upon some huge ads for the Solstice. The 2 or 3 story high screens flashed pics of the Sol spinning on top of the sun. It really catches your eye. I grabbed some pics on my camera phone but none would do it justice. GM dubbed the ad the "Pontiac Garage" and they also featured other models. GM also threw some large posters of the Sol in front of the Virgin Megastore, so there was no way you couldnt walk through Times Square and not see the car. I only wish they would start allocating some in the metro area! So if you guys up in the metro area have nothing to do on the weekends head into the city and check it out, its better the seeing no Sols at all! :lol: And if you cant get into the city check out this link and click on one of the cameras you can catch the ad just give it some time!

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/index.php?cam=3

·
Registered
33 Posts
anticd70 said:
Last night I headed into NYC and stumbled upon some huge ads for the Solstice. The 2 or 3 story high screens flashed pics of the Sol spinning on top of the sun. It really catches your eye. I grabbed some pics on my camera phone but none would do it justice. GM dubbed the ad the "Pontiac Garage" and they also featured other models. GM also threw some large posters of the Sol in front of the Virgin Megastore, so there was no way you couldnt walk through Times Square and not see the car. I only wish they would start allocating some in the metro area! So if you guys up in the metro area have nothing to do on the weekends head into the city and check it out, its better the seeing no Sols at all! :lol: And if you cant get into the city check out this link and click on one of the cameras you can catch the ad just give it some time!

Just got word from my dealer yesterday, mine is on it's way to jersey!!! No further details yet. I'll might stop by there tomarrow to find out more.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
anticd70 said:

I sat and talked to a guy from Alabama yesterday at our car show, he said he was in NYC last week and saw the Solstice ad, and said he didn;t realize how beautiful a car it was.... but then again he was driving a mini cooper...
He didn't have his Corvair there, but he really enjoyed the show.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.