Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get the letter from GM on financing/leasing your car?

- A special SmartLease benefit if you lease. Ask your dealership for details.
- A Deferred Payment Option to qualified customers who purchase. The first monthly payment will be due 90 days after delivery. GM will waive the finance charges for the first 60 days. (A down payment may be required. The Deferred Payment Option is not available with the GMAC SmartBuy).

You must take delivery by 12/31/05 in order to be eligible for either GMAC incentive, although we expect that eligible customers will take delivery well before that.
:lol:

Plus I got a nice 20 page brochure.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
what good does a 60 day deferrment do? I mean, I've got to pay it anyway, might as well get a head start.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
The only problem with that offer is the 10% APR on the loan.

·
5,641 Posts
LatinVenom said:
The only problem with that offer is the 10% APR on the loan.
Not necessarily. Your dealership can advise you of where you may qualify on GMAC's tiers.

Bonzo Audit Scorecard :)
Defend Dealership: No Critical Dealership: No
Defend GM: No Critical GM: No
Provide Infomation: Yes
Answer Question: No
General Conversation: No

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
SD but I do not think it will be lower than 5.9%, if I can get that or lower then I will use GMAC.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
solli4me said:
Anyone get the letter from GM on financing/leasing your car?

- A special SmartLease benefit if you lease. Ask your dealership for details.
- A Deferred Payment Option to qualified customers who purchase. The first monthly payment will be due 90 days after delivery. GM will waive the finance charges for the first 60 days. (A down payment may be required. The Deferred Payment Option is not available with the GMAC SmartBuy).

:lol:

Plus I got a nice 20 page brochure.

Yes, I got mine in the mail also today. I'm not interested in the lease or GM Financing.

I already have my check in hand at 5.9% and just waiting for that call that its in. I was hoping for last week but realy think we will see them this week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts