Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, having my car sit in Nashville (shipped 9/10) would seem like the 1 1/2 hr trip to Huntsville would be no sweat, however, seems that there will be a short day of work today, and no deliveries for 3 days - the next availiable delivery is now Tuesday. Sure seems strange that we just found this out. Our never ending saga continues for Cool # 822 :(

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
Well, having my car sit in Nashville (shipped 9/10) would seem like the 1 1/2 hr trip to Huntsville would be no sweat, however, seems that there will be a short day of work today, and no deliveries for 3 days - the next availiable delivery is now Tuesday. Sure seems strange that we just found this out. Our never ending saga continues for Cool # 822 :(
Hope they get it to you early next week! Having it only 1.5 hours away has to be a good sign!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - me too - just glad I'm not holding my breath. We had hoped for delivery last Friday night - my daushter was in homecoming court and my son escourted her. The only thing that would have made that night better would been to have had my sol for the parade!!! (The very next night my son fell off a ladder 20 ft and broke his ankle badly - he won't be asking to drive any time soon. Surgeon said at least 3 months.) I could really use a pick-me-up this week.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Columbus Day Holiday on Monday for those Americans that still celebrate "Patriotic" holidays.

My company gave up on that a long time ago. I'll be at work...although I stopped by the dealer today and he said mine would be there "anyday". Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it (#1150).

RadRiv

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be at work monday too :( Just another way of killing time while waiting :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts