Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Tonneau Cover Tulip Panel in perfect condition. I would like to sell the entire panel as I need it out of my shop. For the right price I will part it out and ship. The last set of panels I had sold for around $100 each. The piece as a whole is fragile, so I don't want to ship it. The piece is in perfect shape. Make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
17,529 Posts
I will give you that if you will ship it to Colorado. I will pay for shipping.

Just take it to UPS and have them put it in a box with some bubble wrap and I will be happy. Im most interested in the hardware and the flaps.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
I'm curious as to why you call it a "Tonneau Cover Tulip Panel". I have always thought it was called simply a "Tulip Panel".

:dunno:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm curious as to why you call it a "Tonneau Cover Tulip Panel". I have always thought it was called simply a "Tulip Panel".

:dunno:

When I looked it up, that was what the manufacturer was calling it. So I went with that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Just take it to UPS and have them put it in a box with some bubble wrap and I will be happy. Im most interested in the hardware and the flaps.
Let me think about that. Shipping is cheap for just the 2 panels. The last one I shipped was to Hawaii and it was $5.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Let me think about that. Shipping is cheap for just the 2 panels. The last one I shipped was to Hawaii and it was $5.

·
Premium Member
17,529 Posts
I just had one similar to this one arrive yesterday. It was in a box with paper packing material and was fine. I am very interested in buying this from you

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll pay asking and pay for shipping as well if you ship to Illinois.

Previous owner had the factory windscreen installed, and now I have two holes in my panel that I can't wait to get rid of.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts