Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2500 6'4" short bed should be in soon. Have the Extang trifecta on my 1500 now and I am pretty happy with it. The only issue I would have is that the fabric is starting to look a bit grubby, but I have never really tried to clean it aside from the car wash. I had a Fulltilt on my 2004 but didn't like it. I can get another Trifecta on Amazon for like $375. Any other covers I should be considering in this price range? Would love a fancy roll up, but can't justify dropping $1000 bucks on it. Like to hear what everyone else is using.

·
Super Moderator
6,986 Posts
New 2500 6'4" short bed should be in soon. Have the Extang trifecta on my 1500 now and I am pretty happy with it. The only issue I would have is that the fabric is starting to look a bit grubby, but I have never really tried to clean it aside from the car wash. I had a Fulltilt on my 2004 but didn't like it. I can get another Trifecta on Amazon for like $375. Any other covers I should be considering in this price range? Would love a fancy roll up, but can't justify dropping $1000 bucks on it. Like to hear what everyone else is using.
Welcome to the forum, but are you on the correct one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts