Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone else is a little bummed that the steel/sand interior (a must have for me) was NOT offered originally with the red & green colors? I really would have liked the green, its on the Pontiac site now.

Too late to change? Any ideas?

Side note...big thanks to all the helpful & knowlegeable future Solstice owners for their timely contributions and answers! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
It's never late to even change the options you have already ordered and the dealer has inputted. Up until a point when actual unit production is scheduled you have a window of opportunity. I, too, would like the two-tone with red and green and can't quite figure why the fashion police said no. My '97 GTP in the exact same red as aggressive had what was called 'taupe' leather which to me was tan or light brown with two or three colors of gtay and black within the interior. SHARP, SHARP, SHARP, IMO. An earlier indication after the Gm-dealer satellite conferences was that the availability of this choice would be expanded. If true why would it have to remain constrained. And as well the new pics on pontiac.com apparently do not even come close to the actual color of the steel/sand.

·
Premium Member
10,404 Posts
lepiane said:
Just wondered if anyone else is a little bummed that the steel/sand interior (a must have for me) was NOT offered originally with the red & green colors? I really would have liked the green, its on the Pontiac site now.

Too late to change? Any ideas?

Side note...big thanks to all the helpful & knowlegeable future Solstice owners for their timely contributions and answers! ;)
We should be able to change it if GM/Pontiac changes their mind. We are the paying customers so lets hope that in the end they listen to our request. I would love to have some swatches to see if the steel/sand colors do not realy go with the red/green.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
There will come a point of no return, but I cannot imagine the orders have been finalized with GM yet. Might want to call your dealer or Pontiac customer service if the steel/sand interior becomes available for your prefered colors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts