Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

top tuner solstice interior

4K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  compression 
#1 ·
hey i recently purchased the top tuner solstice , as many of u know the car is completly gutted , was wondering if any one knows what ever happened to the interior , it had 2 of them so i am searching around see if maybe i can track back one of them or some of the crucial parts that were removed as well . thanks

#2 ·
PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! LoL! Please. Thank you.

#7 ·
Someone over at KappaPerformance has been selling an interior for a Solstice.

#9 ·
Both of the interiors are gone. Edmund broke the first one built by Keith on YouTube. And the second one the owner before the owner you bought the car from took it out and tried to re build it and put tv screens in it and what not. And then the company went belly up and sold it to the person you may have bought it from. So your going to have to start from ZERO again. The good news is you can get an OEM one and work from there.

Are you planning on making the car street Legal again ? Or staying a trailer queen?

#11 ·
Having recently had the interior out of my car, its not that big a deal. Even doing it for the first time, it only took a couple of easy days to get it gutted. Going back in is really pretty easy to do.:thumbs:

#13 ·
hey guys i bought pretty much a whole interior for 100 bucks :) so ive been working on it for the past couple of days , i will have pictures up tomorrow just cuss its a bit late now . but yeah im just putting the stock interior in for now cus i still have to get the car dyno tuned so depending on the costs of that i will go from there but i am planning on making the car street legal .

#22 ·
Tadas Has or whatever the original owner's name was, told me he put $500,000 into the car.

The same car back in 2010 with a full interior, was for sale for $26,500.

The best person to contact for more info, would be "compression". He knows a few things about the original owner and the car itself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.