Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I don't think the test mule tops resemble exactly what the finished tops look like.

That one looks vynil... weird.

·
5,600 Posts
And I thought somebody had FINALLY gotten a close-up pic with the production top up. :cryin:

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
The top up shots in the walk around Solstice DVD promo (due in dealers next week) shows a much more finished fit (but with ribs still noticeablly visible).

·
4,592 Posts
PAS22 said:
The top up shots in the walk around Solstice DVD promo (due in dealers next week) shows a much more finished fit (but with ribs still noticeablly visible).
NO WAY, GET OUT OF TOWN, I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT, DON'Y LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN.........

You get the point! Are we really going to see the top finally?

Someone email me if so, hahahaha :brentil:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
RODEO said:
NO WAY, GET OUT OF TOWN, I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT, DON'Y LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN.........

You get the point! Are we really going to see the top finally?

Someone email me if so, hahahaha :brentil:

Your patience will be rewarded!

·
4,592 Posts
PAS22 said:
Your patience will be rewarded!
Funny, that's what my fortune cookie said at dinner :lol:

·
Registered
96 Posts
The real top can be seen in almost production form / quality in the performance Solstice pic thread. Those are best pics we have to date.

Still strange how they did not have the top up in the NY Auto Show pics from the street. What if it rained while they were backing the car off the truck? Damn, should have... :lol:

·
4,592 Posts
byebmw said:
The real top can be seen in almost production form / quality in the performance Solstice pic thread. Those are best pics we have to date.

Still strange how they did not have the top up in the NY Auto Show pics from the street. What if it rained while they were backing the car off the truck? Damn, should have... :lol:
Good point on the rain!

What top are you speaking of, the mule tops, the spy photo?

I assume the pics that are soming up this week (if they do) will be better resoltion so we can put to bed the speculation of the last year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts