Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in another thread that posts the standard features and options that rear defog is standard. Does that mean the top will have a glass window?

Mark
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
shorlaw said:
I noticed in another thread that posts the standard features and options that rear defog is standard. Does that mean the top will have a glass window?

Mark
Yes, mark and welcome to the forum. Glass rear window has been for sure for a long time. Defogger is nice touch, but it probably means entire top is non-removable by customer. No luck in increasing trunk space.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,592 Posts
achieftain said:
Yes, mark and welcome to the forum. Glass rear window has been for sure for a long time. Defogger is nice touch, but it probably means entire top is non-removable by customer. No luck in increasing trunk space.
What do you mean non-removable? You mean on-off occasionaly? The MSM has read defog, and the top can come off, I know someone who did it, butnot what's involved as far as the elctrical connection. just curious!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
RODEO said:
What do you mean non-removable? You mean on-off occasionaly? The MSM has read defog, and the top can come off, I know someone who did it, butnot what's involved as far as the elctrical connection. just curious!
UNtil I see a top I don't know how its attached inside. Might be as simple as removing whatever was never installed on the show cars along with an electrical plug. Has to be removable in some fashion for replacement if damaged. I was just thinking for those that might splurge for aftermarket hardtop and want a little extra trunk.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top