Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have to have the SOL towed, I am assuming you will need a "flat bed" truck. So, if AAA or other emergency tow truck arrives, HOW are they able to keep form scratching / damaging the front spoiler and sides?

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
If you have to have the SOL towed, I am assuming you will need a "flat bed" truck. So, if AAA or other emergency tow truck arrives, HOW are they able to keep form scratching / damaging the front spoiler and sides?
Most that I've seen are smart enough to carry blocks of wood that you drive up on to first...

·
Registered
868 Posts
I told the tow co. that would bring my sol to SC what would happen and they brought 2x6 just to get it on the ramp.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where are the recommended towing locations for the Solstice? One of my vehicles has very extensive sheet metal damage where some numbskull hooked into the lightening holes and not the reinforced tie down / towing locations. I certainly don't want that to ever happen to my baby.

·
Registered
406 Posts
ive had mine towed twice by AAA im lowered about 1.75 in as well and have had no damage done just make sure they bring a flat bed and i didnt use 2x4s they just pulled it up just fine no scraping on my bumper just make sure the tow driver isnt young or lazy lol i get the old guys that know what theyre doing :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts