Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your car entered 3400 on 10/19, please post updates on this thread.... Do we have ANY chance of a Thanksgiving present? So far, I think the tally would be BUCKEYEWILKY, druid-2, ralf on me, and of course KYSol. Anyone else?
:grouphug: ??
BTW - druid-2: I graduated from high school in Avon OH. Class of '87.

Pure polished sand. Convenient power, anti-slip. 3400 on 10/19.
past loves: 66 Fairlady, 86 Must GT Conv, 91 SER, 01 Miata

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wow, I didn't realise so many of us went 3400 on the same day. I only call my dealer on Tuesdays (a little promise I made him so I wouldn't drive him and myself crazy), but I'll post any and all info I get as soon as I hear it.

I too am crossing my fingers for Thanksgiving, but I'm not putting much hope into getting mine before December.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there Ralf on me. I hope by sharing mutal info we can at least have an idea about when to get excited. Its hard not to bug the dealer daily.

Dallas huh. I bought my Miata on ebay, flew from Lexington to Dallas and drive it home though the night. Left home 7 am Fri. Returned 9:30 am Sat!

Did you happen to order Pure? I was wondering if color had anything to do with the price of tea in china.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ah, I guess I should put my car info in my sig like everyone else. It's an agressive, and hopefully the only agressive in my area for awhile.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey cadillaccricket!! Thanks, YOU da man. Your e-mail to John got the ball rolling for me and he "Turned me on" today and I'm lovin' it. That doesn't sound right :devil:

Ralf - Saw a red one in Cinci a month ago. She was beautiful... so much so I almost changed my order, but I thought that would be a big mistake. Some cars are hard to tell what they look like. First new car was a 91 Sentra SER. I was set on Red, but when I saw a red one and a white one side by side, I liked the white so much better. Why? who knows. YOU WILL LOVE the Aggressive!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
kysol

is this where you want me to come in???

DRUID

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
kysol

I graduated from Shades Valley HS in Birmingham Alabama...June 1965

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You Got it Druid-2. Thanks. What's your guess on a timeline for our cars?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mines also 3400 effective 10/19. Sat at 3000 since 8/16, hopefully it will go to 3800 this week. I wiil get with my dealer and let you all no. I probably will not check until Thurs. this week.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I call mine around noon every Tuesday, and, well... tomorrow is Tuesday. My fingers are crossed for some good news.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well, mine went back to 3300. Time to re-edit my sig =o(

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ralph_on_me said:
Well, mine went back to 3300. Time to re-edit my sig =o(
Sorry. Thanks for the update. I have not contacted my dealer. 74MGB got a vin this week. I think she is a week ahead of us. Sounds like a few more are beginning to roll out of the plant. Maybe soon :)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK This week's update so far:

Ralf on me: fell back to 3300 :( Don't know why.
74MGB acually had a 1 week prior move to 3400, but got her VIN Tuesday.
I have not heard anything
Sol_nice joins the thread (hope you find this) Also 3400 on 10-19.
No further info from BUCKEYEWILLY or DRUID-2, but we'll see.

Thanks.
KYSol

·
Registered
106 Posts
There really isn't any rhyme or reason to this whole process, is there??? :crazy:

I don't know why mine has been built before ALOT of people that ordered well before me!! All I know for sure is that when we ordered my car the dealership told us our order would replace one of their dealer stock orders. As far as what their allocations were, I have no idea....

I can't imagine that it has anything to do with color, options, etc....

I REALLY wish they would hurry up with your orders!!!! :brentil:

·
Registered
29 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool: You guys are lucky. Got my # yesturday #4421. I was the 4th person in line at my dealer and the last out of 9 cars that were built. :brentil:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
passthru said:
:cool: :cool: :cool: You guys are lucky. Got my # yesturday #4421. I was the 4th person in line at my dealer and the last out of 9 cars that were built. :brentil:
SUPER... Actually we're waiting information. "Ralph on me got" got sent back from 3400 to 3300. Sol_nice got a VIN this week. I have not heard anything from my dealer and I don't know about the other guys. Hopefully they will chime in when VINs come in.

Take care.... BTW, where are you from and what color/options have you ordered?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm bummed about my 3300, but at least I'm not jumping out of my skin in anticipation anymore.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
at least if you take delivery in January you can drive it

1 - 20 of 80 Posts