Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been spinning my wheels at event code 2030 (order re-edited) for what seems a lifetime (and confirmed again today) and after an intervention from The Solstice Hotline folks (thank you guys) my dealer (thank you too dude) called to say that if I would trade down from chrome to polished and forgo LSD he would verbally give me a Vin No. on the spot for delivery in a few weeks (?) of what otherwise is exactly what I ordered at MSRP (now $350. less). I'll fill in the rest of the blanks when I have the car but for now.....3770..... Whhhooooaaaaa!!!!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrats!! :party: Mine Vin# is 3725 and I also took over another order. Has it already been shipped?

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SPIROB said:
Congrats!! :party: Mine Vin# is 3725 and I also took over another order. Has it already been shipped?
I have no more info. Just thrilled to have a vin no. I'll come back to earth tomorrow and start to wonder about things like that right now I'm just floating along. Do you know when yours was built?

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pure Law said:
I'm assuming you have no more lsd to trade?!
HA HA HA. Used all the rest I had back in the sixties and glad it's gone. Those were definitely some crazy days. :lol: :willy: :leaving:

·
Registered
139 Posts
10/24. My event code history is on my signature! congrats and keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Pure Law said:
I'm assuming you have no more lsd to trade?!
:lol: Nasty stuff! s l o w s t h e t y p i n g s
k
i
l
l
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Polished look real nice. The LSD would be little tougher trade but must be a little shortage on that

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mceb said:
Polished look real nice. The LSD would be little tougher trade but must be a little shortage on that
You know Mceb, I wonder if I'm as well off with all the discussion about cluncking and line lash? What do you think, I'm now telling myself who needs the clunks if G.M. is correct in what they were reported to be saying down at Hilton Head!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
birdliver said:
You know Mceb, I wonder if I'm as well off with all the discussion about cluncking and line lash? What do you think, I'm now telling myself who needs the clunks if G.M. is correct in what they were reported to be saying down at Hilton Head!
Depends on what you going to do with the car too. Probably don't need LSD if you keep if you don't go to track and keep it on pavement and keep away from snow.

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mceb said:
Depends on what you going to do with the car too. Probably don't need LSD if you keep if you don't go to track and keep it on pavement and keep away from snow.
Got a 4wd tundra for the bad weather and will pamper the SOL when it's nasty here in New England. No track stuff, either so I probably won't notice much just keeping the revs in a healthy range on clean road surfaces. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oooooo...look at all the pretty colors!

birdliver said:
HA HA HA. Used all the rest I had back in the sixties and glad it's gone. Those were definitely some crazy days. :lol: :willy: :leaving:
Old hippies never die. They just flash back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts