Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After getting my I teeth bounced around with every other bone in my body on my return trip from Fl after Christmas. I traded in my Solstice for a Chrysler 300 Touring Sedan.
I was so upset with the car that on Jan1 I went to the car lot and got rid of it. I left all the after market parts on the car.

SOLD

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Well when you get old ones bones get more brittle, so its good you got a more softer ride for yourself.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well when you get old ones bones get more brittle, so its good you got a more softer ride for yourself.
The new Garmin GPS I bought for the trip took me over so many rough (pot holes) roads. Thanks I forgot to include the Garmin in the for sale..going back to mt TomTom.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Sorry to hear your getting so old. Sporty cars are not for everyone. Enjoy your new smooth ride.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I understand the need for a 300 Cruiser for those long trips. That is why I have one as well as my Solstice. When summer comes around, I still get the itch for the Sol though, and even with the 300 parked behind the Sol, I'll choose to move it and take the Sol.

Hopefully you don't end up missing her.

I see why your teeth are rattling. Run flats don't help the ride comfort at all !

·
Registered
628 Posts
BuzzardT- I'll take the trifecta tuner- PM me!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really Buzzard, is that true? You put run-flats on it and then sold it 'cos of the ride? Wow.
No. I have had the run flats on for about 3 yrs now. I think putting the front and rear braces to stiffen it up made it stiff for my taste and I didn't feel like taking them off.

·
Registered
36 Posts
the trifecta tune cable, i want it. how much???????

·
Registered
834 Posts
How much do you want for the door handles, and shipping to Toronto, Canada?

Do you have front and rear brake pads or is it only fronts?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts