Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have the transmission out of the car.. if you do could please measure this part.. how far the input shaft sticks outside, on inside of the bellhousing easy way to do this is tye a piece of string across the bellhousing face and measure the diff.. please if you can in 'mm' thanks . I am working on putting a ecotec in my alfa romeo spider.. thank you:nerd:

·
Registered
2007 Solstice GXP
258 Posts
I won't have mine out for a few more weeks. Message user mkriebs and see if he has time to check. I know his transmission is on the floor right now.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Send a PM to mkriebs here on the forum. He had the AR5 out for a V8 conversion and he could probably give you the answer to your question.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I have been doing drywall in my garage and the trans is pretty buried, let me see if I can dig it out in the next couple days and measure for you.

·
Registered
2007 Solstice GXP
258 Posts
I may have my trans out this weekend. If I do I will let you know, unless mkriebs blows the dust off his before then.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you.

Trying to stuff this together 180 ish hp in my 2300 pound Alfa Romeo spider,should make it quick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts