Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys/gals

This subject may have been already discussed, but I cannot find it.
I am unsure of how long it takes for transport from Wilmington to Lordstown. Anybody know? And how long from Lordstown to ...Well lets say 4 hours from Detroit. If anybody can add some insight, It would be appreciated!!! :)

Thanks,
Dylan

...Unpatiently waiting (I just want my car before it snows :( )

·
Registered
25 Posts
dylan01 said:
Hello guys/gals

This subject may have been already discussed, but I cannot find it.
I am unsure of how long it takes for transport from Wilmington to Lordstown. Anybody know? And how long from Lordstown to ...Well lets say 4 hours from Detroit. If anybody can add some insight, It would be appreciated!!! :)

Thanks,
Dylan

...Unpatiently waiting (I just want my car before it snows :( )
The actual time frame for the train to go from Wimington to Ohio is 7-10 days. The distirbution centers are supposed to ship the vehicles within 72 hours from the time it was railunloaded and bayed.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I am probably looking at two and a half weeks for shipping if I am four hours north east of Detroit.

·
Registered
895 Posts
My car was built on 10-5,
Any idea when I might expect it in Cali?
I guess I should wait until I have a shipping code from the VOM and then time it. I exect it will be a minimum of 30 days. We are having our 1st Solstice Club meet Nov 5th & 6th. It would be great to show up in my Sols instead of my Subaru Outback.
Sitting Duck

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
orlando said:
My car was built on 10-5,
Any idea when I might expect it in Cali?
I guess I should wait until I have a shipping code from the VOM and then time it. I exect it will be a minimum of 30 days. We are having our 1st Solstice Club meet Nov 5th & 6th. It would be great to show up in my Sols instead of my Subaru Outback.
Sitting Duck
Cross you fingers. The bad thing is it's going to CA. They keep taking it off one train then putting it on another. But maybe you'll make it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
"bayed"

That is a key word on the status report - mine had 3 or 4 of them - then they have another 72 hours to "ship" it. I think it spent two or three weeks in Ohio for whatever reason. We believe it is now on it's way and due here this week. :willy: :willy: :cool:

·
Registered
230 Posts
brian carpenter said:
That is a key word on the status report - mine had 3 or 4 of them - then they have another 72 hours to "ship" it. I think it spent two or three weeks in Ohio for whatever reason. We believe it is now on it's way and due here this week. :willy: :willy: :cool:
I'm in Tampa and I heard mine should be here week, the weather is starting to get nice to go topless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts