Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Well guys I think I've got trany trouble, Ever since I got the car the shifting has been a little stiff but I thought it would get better and maybe I was not used to it. But its getting worst and it almost wants to grind when shifting. I do not drive my car hard at all as a matter of fact I baby my car and nobody drives my car. I also own a 91 Miata which still has the original cluch in is and is in perfect shape. So I guess Monday I'll have to take it back to the dealer.
Someone told me it could be some kind of an adjustment. Does the Sol have a Hydrolic Cluch? I wonder if the dealer guys know how to work on this car.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Igmyster said:
:( Well guys I think I've got trany trouble, Ever since I got the car the shifting has been a little stiff but I thought it would get better and maybe I was not used to it. But its getting worst and it almost wants to grind when shifting. I do not drive my car hard at all as a matter of fact I baby my car and nobody drives my car. I also own a 91 Miata which still has the original cluch in is and is in perfect shape. So I guess Monday I'll have to take it back to the dealer.
Someone told me it could be some kind of an adjustment. Does the Sol have a Hydrolic Cluch? I wonder if the dealer guys know how to work on this car.
That sucks! Mine is a little rough shifting into 2nd, i'm going to get it checked out.
Your dealer should have enough experience working on cars they they can manage the Solstice just fine.
Make sure you take it to the dealer though, and not a mom&pop shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts