Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was traveling south on route 57 in Elyria,Ohio today around 11:00am.What I saw was amazing,I could'nt believe my eyes I saw a whole truck load of Sols :willy: They were heading north on rt.57 What an owesome site,this was the first time that I have seen one in person.I ordered my Sol on April 18th. can't wait to get since this siting!!!!!!!

·
4,592 Posts
buckeyewilky said:
I was traveling south on route 57 in Elyria,Ohio today around 11:00am.What I saw was amazing,I could'nt believe my eyes I saw a whole truck load of Sols :willy: They were heading north on rt.57
I would have pulled along side, climbed out of mine, jumped on the truck, and chilled in one of those new Sols :lol:

·
Registered
462 Posts
buckeyewilky said:
I was traveling south on route 57 in Elyria,Ohio today around 11:00am.What I saw was amazing,I could'nt believe my eyes I saw a whole truck load of Sols :willy: They were heading north on rt.57
:willy: :willy:
What Colors?

·
Registered
504 Posts
North to 90,east on 90 to Buffalo,290 to 990,get off on Millersport to Transit road,pull the truck into Mike Smith Pontiac in Lockport,unload my LITHA,......Boy am I projecting a favorable roadtrip for that truck. :yesnod: :cool:

·
Registered
401 Posts
SATCH said:
North to 90,east on 90 to Buffalo,290 east to 990,get off on Millersport to Transit road,pull the truck into Mike Smith Pontiac in Lockport,unload my LITHA,......Boy am I projecting a favorable roadtrip for that truck. :yesnod: :cool:
I agree north to 90, but then East to Indiana!

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
dcarson said:
Going East on I-90 from Ohio to Indiana is going to take a verrrrrryyyy loooonnnnggg time.

And Wet Trip!

·
Registered
27 Posts
mine was on that truck

My car #269 was delivered to pete baur pontiac in strongsville - it will be on display there this week. so if ur in that area ask for bruce sykes and he will show u the car

tell em darren sent u from the forum
darren

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was west on 94 through Chicago and then straight up to Wisconsin!!!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
No way thats heading to Jersey :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
there was a siting here in New York City this morning. my co-worker (who reads car magazines, by the way, and is much more into vehicles than i am) came rushing in to say, "I saw that car you've been pining away for, just turn the corner!" After confirming he meant he actually saw a live solstice, he said, "I must say, it really stands out. Its the most exotic car you're gonna see on the road."

wish i had seen it, but its nice to hear some northeastern solstice action is going on. :cool:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
ARRGGGGHH! Almost had a heart attack when this thread got bumped back to the top. I thought it meant someone spotted a truck load of Solstices TODAY!

The disappoint was painful when I realized it was the resurrection of an old thread. :(

·
Registered
511 Posts
:agree:
dengel said:
ARRGGGGHH! Almost had a heart attack when this thread got bumped back to the top. I thought it meant someone spotted a truck load of Solstices TODAY!

The disappoint was painful when I realized it was the resurrection of an old thread. :(
:agree: :agree:

·
Registered
363 Posts
stang said:
Wish I could see a carload of Solsti. :(
Wish I could see one Aggressive one in my driveway!! :rant:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
dengel said:

So did I.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts