Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone w/my dealer - he told me there is a full load waiting in Chicago Heights, IL and all three of his are there. The hold up is getting a truck and driver. Hopefully within the next 24-48 hours I will hear more. Only 5 hours away and I can't see it........ :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And of course - next week is "billing" and will be my busiest week. Dealer also stated we will see in next 24-48 hours or hear more.......

·
Registered
79 Posts
Come on baby!

I need a truck driven man! That has to be your song for now Morts01! I'm pushen as hard as I can. Get that mental energy flowing! Maybe bonnielucas is on the truck too! Who else? It can't be long now! Perhaps Monday! Good luck and make sure your dealer knows that you want the car inspected immediately so you can have it!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He already knows I want it immediately. They had me come in last Friday to do all the paperwork - so this way, they only have to do their small inspection and it's mine! I know bonnielucas's was still in Ohio earlier this week and mine came in to Chicago over the weekend. She won't be a happy camper if her's doesn't get here soon! And I would be mad as well!

Can we get a driver within the next hour or so.......then maybe...... wishfull thinking. I did bring my hat to work yesterday and today - so maybe your hat trick does work.......but I didn't wear it...... :lol: :lol: so maybe that's why it's NOT here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts