Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with their trunk leaking. It rained very hard the past three days and in the bottom area of my trunk is soaked along with my bookbag. Has anyone else had this problem before or am I just that unlucky.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with their trunk leaking. It rained very hard the past three days and in the bottom area of my trunk is soaked along with my bookbag. Has anyone else had this problem before or am I just that unlucky.
It's usually either because the hose at the back of the trunk that has wires running through it to the antenna on the trunk lid that has disconnected itself, or the 2 drain holes at the front of the trunk that are part of the convertible top, are not located properly into holes at the bottom of the trunk. If either the 2 front drains or the back corrugated hose become disconnected, it often causes water to build up in the trunk.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys I will check that trunk drain holes. The dealership did have to fix the trunk latch cable so something might have happened then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts